Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MYSTERY AUTHOR IS BACK!!!




WE'RE BACK!!! Today, we're going to meet another Heartsong Mystery Author. Remember the rules: You must indentify the author, leave a comment, AND include your e-mail address so we can contact you. We will draw a winner from all of the correct entries.

Now for today's Mystery Author!


Welcome, Mystery Author! What state are you from originally? What part of the country do you call home now?


I was raised in the great state of Texas. Now I live in the great state of Missouri and loving it.

How many children do you have? Grandchildren?

7 children. 15 grandchildren

Your Heartsong cozy mystery isn’t the first book you’ve written for Barbour. Can you tell us a little about your other book without giving away too many details?

Hmm. It's about a group of ladies who live in Arizona in the nineteenth century. It has a little bit of mystery and a lot of love.

The main character in your Heartsong cozy mystery has just received an inheritance that will change her life. What did she inherit?

A boarding house for senior citizens.

And finally, Mystery Author, what is the first name of your main character?

Victoria

Well, there it is. Kinda tough this time. Let's see if we can fool our expert guessers! WHO is our mystery author?????

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I know I should stop guessing these, but they are sooo much fine!
My guess is Frances Devine. I am new to the book club, so I have not read this series yet but I am very much looking forward to Frances series.
Brenda.Spiers@thyssenkrupp.com

apple blossom said...

How neat. Don't know much about any of the authors. I'll guess
Linda Kozar

ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com