Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Mystery Theater


The Case:

Willie is found dead in a field. His wife is arrested when a sock belonging to Willie is examined, along with a container of starch belonging to his wife.

The Mystery:

How did Willie’s wife waste him?

The Clues:

1. The sock was not part of a pair.
2. Willie’s last landing wasn’t exactly a breeze.

The Answer:

Think you know the answer? Fill in the comment box to submit your guess. Winner receives a free Heartsong Presents Mystery!

7 comments:

Mary Connealy said...

I think I know. BUT since I'm subscribed to Heartsong Presents Mysteries, I'm going to wait a while.
But finally, I think I can solve one of these things!!!! YAY!!!

Elizabeth Ludwig said...

Mary, what a tease!! You'll have to email me your answer privately so I can tell you if you're right or not. :-)

Mary Connealy said...

OKAY, HINT
WINDSOCK

Mary Connealy said...

It just makes no sense for me to win these books. I already have them. Neener, neener, neener. :)

Elizabeth Ludwig said...

LOLOL!! Alright Spyglass Lane lovers. Mary's all but given it away...

So who'll be first to claim the prize??

Janna said...

Okay, now Mary, I was already going there - I think Willie's wife put alot of starch in the windsock to make it look like it was really windy and then he either went hang gliding or para something or other and fell flat on his head - am I close...

Janna
ryanx6 at msn dot com

Elizabeth Ludwig said...

Yay, Janna!! You win a free HPM. Please email me your snail mail addy at elizabeth at elizabethludwig dot com to claim your prize!